- Custom blended, designer soil made with premium ingredients
- Ready to go and ready to grow! This soil is immediately ready for planting.
- Ingredients like perlite, sand, compost, coir and more help improve drainage for healthier plants.
- Our finishing soil keeps regenerating and improving over time.
- Recycled Ingredients - includes both what was regenerated into the soil and what the soil later regenerates.
- No artificial ingredients or fillers
- Made with raised beds & planters in mind
- Leaf Mold Compost
- Fungal Compost
- Composted Coco Coir
- Aged Pine Bark
- Cottonseed Meal
- Basalt Sand
- Agricultural Molasses
- Worm Castings
What Exactly is Biochar?
Biochar is a carbon-enriched biomaterial made by burning organic material in an oxygen limited process called pyrolysis. It can enhance your soil by increasing water retention, improving soil structure, and promoting soil nutrient bioavailability. The production of biochar is also a carbon-negative process, securing and storing carbon and reducing CO2 emissions. This is another great way to improve soil health and increase sustainability.