- 32" Extra High: Enjoy the pleasure of No-Bending gardening with extra tall raised beds; optimal space for root to grow.
- 6-in-1 Modular Design: Versatile configurations fit any backyard space
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7x longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far longer than wooden raised beds.
- Healthier Roots, less bending down: At 32,” it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. The higher depth also required less bending down for more comfortable gardening.
- Easy to Assemble: Building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners
- Safety First: Oval design with no sharp corners and a rubber safety strip over the edges
- No Soil Contamination: Unlike chemical-treated wood or plastic, Aluzinc steel has micro amount of elements leach into soil during its whole life; even if it does, aluminum, zinc and steel are essential elements for soil.
- 4 x Corner Panels,1 ft. long, 1 ft. wide, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 6 x Straight Panels, 1.5 ft. long, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 110+2 x Hardware (Stainless Steel 304 Fasteners),
- rubber safety edging, (Commercial grade reinforced rubber)
- hand wrench, and user manual.
Q: What’s a 6-in-1 Modular Design?
Vego Raised Beds have a modular design, which means you can assemble the beds into various configurations using the included panels. In the 9-in-1 set, we provide 4 corner panels and 6 side panels. Panels can be easily assembled by tightening the included nuts and bolts. Depending on your yard space, you can pick 1 configuration from the 6 designs.
So I've purchased several other metal raised beds and they do not compare to vego gardens beds. It was well packed, directions were precise, they provided all the tools (not all metal raised beds come with all the tools), sturdy and just simply awesome. It's worth every penny!
Even though it took a bit of time to get the bed due to the storm and such I wasn't in that much of a hurry anyway, finished putting it together and love it!! its the perfect height! the only problem I have now is that I will want more of them!!lol
While having to wait for the planters was longer than expected (thanks Covid!) the product is very nice snd we ordered more!! Height is great for not bending and while there is some time required for assembly it is worth it for the look and gardening convenience!! Definitely recommend.
I love my new raised bed was easy but alot of work to put together worth it though will injoy for many year im sure
I am delighted with these planters. Just finished installing the 32" high, 6 in 1's and and so happy, I ordered another one. They are very sturdy and durable as well as great looking. Can't wait to plant them!