- 32" Extra High: Enjoy the pleasure of No-Bending gardening with extra tall raised beds; optimal space for root to grow.
- 2 sets Bracing Rods: 2 sets of bracing rods included for extra strong structure, last for decades without bowing
- 9-in-1 Modular Design: Versatile configurations fit any backyard space
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7x longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far longer than wooden raised beds.
- Healthier Roots, less bending down: At 32,” it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. The higher depth also required less bending down for more comfortable gardening.
- Easy to Assemble: Building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners
- Safety First: Oval design with no sharp corners and a rubber safety strip over the edges
- No Soil Contamination: Unlike chemical-treated wood or plastic, Aluzinc steel has micro amount of elements leach into soil during its whole life; even if it does, aluminum, zinc and steel are essential elements for soil.
- 4 x Corner Panels, 1 ft. long, 1 ft. wide, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with corrosion resistant coating)
- 8 x Straight Panels, 1.5 ft. long, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with corrosion resistant coating)
- 2 x Bracing Rods ( Modular Design, capable to assemble into 2 x 3.5' rods, or 2 x 2' rods), made from high strength aluminum.
- 132+2 x Hardware (Stainless Steel 304 Fasteners),
- rubber safety edging, (Commercial grade reinforced rubber)
- hand wrench, and user manual.
Q: What’s a 9-in-1 Modular Design? Vego Raised Beds have a modular design, which means you can assemble the beds into various configurations using the included panels. In the 9-in-1 set, we provide 4 corner panels and 8 side panels. Panels can be easily assembled by tightening the included nuts and bolts. Depending on your yard space, you can pick 1 configuration from the 9 designs. More FAQ
I just completed building out my 2 orders of Vego Garden beds. Four tall 9 in 1 32" beds and two 10 in 1 17" beds. The product packaging was excellent and all arrived with no damage and all the needed assembly parts. Parts appear to be of superior quality. Customer Service was excellent during the process and Evelyn Josh was very helpful and courteous along the way. The only downside to the whole order process was the long delay with the pre-orders. My Jan 15th order was not fulfilled until April 8th. It was initially projected for early March. But that is the only con. Vego Garden comes highly recommended if your looking for metal raised garden beds that offer no bending or stooping to weed and take care of your plants.They are ready for soil this weekend.
My beds are not filled yet but i can easily tell this will be a game changer for gardeners who don’t like to bend over
Purchased 4 beds, just what I was looking for. Bit of an effort to assemble 4. Enables me to garden standing. Enjoying my gardening for first time in several years.
Excellent quality and beautiful metal raised beds. Very happy customer! Thank you Vego garden!
For an older person with back issues, these 32" beds are just perfect. The enable me to garden without bending over...perfect