- 32" Extra High: Enjoy the pleasure of No-Bending gardening with extra tall raised beds; optimal space for root to grow.
- 2 sets Bracing Rods: 2 sets of bracing rods included for extra strong structure, last for decades without bowing
- 10-in-1 Modular Design: Versatile configurations fit any backyard space
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7x longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far longer than wooden raised beds.
- Healthier Roots, less bending down: At 32,” it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. The higher depth also required less bending down for more comfortable gardening.
- Easy to Assemble: Building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners
- Safety First: Oval design with no sharp corners and a rubber safety strip over the edges
- No Soil Contamination: Unlike chemical-treated wood or plastic, Aluzinc steel has micro amount of elements leach into soil during its whole life; even if it does, aluminum, zinc and steel are essential elements for soil.
Very well constructed, easy to assemble. Will look forward to years of use, and fresh veggies.
I am very satisfied with the quality and look of the product. The customer service was very attentive and friendly! I had an issue with a missing piece and they resolved it as quickly as possible. I have received a lot of compliments so far and have directed many people to the site. I really like the height of the 32” bed. It seems like it will be very convenient for gardening and keeping most critters out.
This is the year I allow no bunny access to my vegetable garden. The height and recycled metal is perfect to divert my city rabbits to my clover and sweet grass patches. Construction was easy with a little help from my 8 year old grandson. We utilized twigs, branches, wood to fill the bottom; complete compost for the middle; and a 1/3 blend of each peat moss, vermiculite, compost for the top layer. I anticipate these will last year's and I will amend the soil every year with a top off of good finished compost. My 16' hog panels between beds will allow for my vertical climbers to maximize output.
Very sturdy and I love the olive green color. We're hoping that the extra height will help keep some of the critters out!
So far I couldn’t be more delighted, filling with soil on Thursday. Anxious to plant, but our spring has been chilly this yr. we’re still having frosts at night. I was going to give up gardening due to increasing degenerative back problems but the height of my vego garden is perfect. Will send pictures when planted and sprouted.