- 10-in-1 Modular Design: Versatile configurations fit any backyard space, more than 10 configurations including the classic 4' by 8' shape.
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7x longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far longer than wooden raised beds.
- Healthier Roots, less bending down: At 17,” it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. The higher depth also requires less bending down for more comfortable gardening.
- Easy to Assemble: Building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners
- Safety First: Oval design with no sharp corners and a rubber safety strip over the edges
- No Soil Contamination: Unlike chemical-treated wood or plastic, Aluzinc steel has micro amount of elements that may pass into soil during its whole life; even if it does, aluminum, zinc and steel are essential elements for soil.
- 4 x Corner Panel C12, 1.25 ft. long, 1.25 ft. wide; 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 4 x Straight Panels S15, 1.5 ft. long; 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 4 x Straight Panels S20, 2.0 ft. long; 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 2 x Bracing Rod (each rod is 2.5ft + 1.5ft), modular design to fit 2.5ft wide bed or 4.0ft wide bed, high strength aluminum material
- 72+2 x Hardware (Food grade stainless steel 304 Fasteners),
- Rubber safety edging, (Commercial grade reinforced rubber)
- Hand wrench, and user manual.
Fast shipping and very quick setup. Great customer support and communication, more than happy to answer my questions thanks!
We’re still leveling our garden site, so I haven’t assembled the kits yet. I can say that our four 10 in 1 kits arrived at my doorstep very quickly, all boxes in good condition. Upon inspection, I found the materials are of very high quality and promise a long service life and will help my family grow fresh healthy food for many years to come.
I have purchased both the 10 in 1 and the 9 in 1 gardens this year. They are easily put together and are very sturdy. I have followed the Hugelkulture method to fill my beds. Being able to plant and tend to my garden without bending over is awesome! I wish I had discovered Vego Garden sooner!
We put together the 10x1 easily, and the trim for the top was also easy to install. It arrived as expected and we're happy with our purchase. We are in a new development and neighbors love it and are asking where to get it from.
Love my new raised beds! Have not planted yet. Have to wait till May 15th