9 In 1 Modular Metal Raised Garden Bed Kit
The Standard 9 in 1 Kit includes: 4 pieces of corner panels, 8 pieces of straight panels, 72+2 sets of Stainless Steel 304 Fasteners, rubber safety edging, hand wrench, and user manual.
- 9-in-1 Modular Design: Versatile configurations fit any backyard space
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7x longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far more longer than wooden raised beds.
- Healthier Roots, less bending down: At 17,” it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. The higher depth also required less bending down for more comfortable gardening.
- Easy to Assemble: Building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners
- Safety First: Oval design with no sharp corners and a rubber safety strip over the edges
- No Soil Contamination: Unlike chemical-treated wood or plastic, Aluzinc steel has micro amount of elements leach into soil during its whole life; even if it does, aluminum, zinc and steel are an essential elements for soil, which will not contaminate soil.
Panels: Aluzinc steel with cream white corrosion resistant painting,
Fasteners: made from 304 special treated stainless steel;
Safety Edging: steel mesh covered by black color rubber
Check out the Vego Garden Configuration and Size Chart:
Configurations Size Chart
|Length (ft)||Width (ft)||Height (ft)||Cubic Feet||Cubic Yards|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q: What’s a 9-in-1 Modular Design?
Vego Raised Beds have a modular design, which means you can assemble the beds into various configurations using the included panels. In the 9-in-1 set, we provide 4 corner panels and 8 side panels. Panels can be easily assembled by tightening the included nuts and bolts. Depending on your yard space, you can pick 1 configuration from the 9 designs.
Q: Why is 17” an ideal depth for raised beds?
Most raised beds are less than 12," which isn't enough for healthy roots to grow - especially when you're gardening in a fresh area where soil quality is poor. Deeper soil means deeper roots and happier plants. Many root plants, such as carrots, need extra height for the root to stretch, so 17" is optimal. Higher beds also mean you'll bend over less, saving your back.
Q: What are Vego Raised Beds made from?
Vego Raised Garden Beds are made from cold-rolled galvanized steel with an Aluzinc coating, which we call Aluzinc steel for short. Aluzinc is a 50g/m2 coating material formed from a mixture of Aluminum (55%), Zinc (43.4%) and Silicon (1.6%). Durable and long-lasting, it provides superior performance and corrosion resistance under all environmental conditions. In addition to our garden beds, it’s widely used for construction, roofing, water tanks, insulation and industrial plants.