- 6-in-1 Modular Design: Versatile configurations fit any backyard space
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7x longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far longer than wooden raised beds.
- Healthier Roots, less bending down: At 17,” it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. The higher depth also required less bending down for more comfortable gardening.
- Easy to Assemble: Building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners
- Safety First: Oval design with no sharp corners and a rubber safety strip over the edges
- No Soil Contamination: Unlike chemical-treated wood or plastic, Aluzinc steel has micro amount of elements leach into soil during its whole life; even if it does, aluminum, zinc and steel are essential elements for soil.
- 4 x Corner Panels C10, 1ft. long, 1 ft. wide, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with corrosion resistant coating)
- 6 x Straight Panels S15, 1.5 ft. long, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with corrosion resistant coating)
- 60+2 x Hardware (Stainless Steel 304 Fasteners),
- rubber safety edging, (Commercial grade reinforced rubber)
- hand wrench, and user manual.
Q: What’s a 6-in-1 Modular Design?
Vego Raised Beds have a modular design, which means you can assemble the beds into various configurations using the included panels. In the 6-in-1 set, we provide 4 corner panels and 6 side panels. Panels can be easily assembled by tightening the included nuts and bolts. Depending on your yard space, you can pick 1 configuration from the 6 designs.
Good quality. Works perfectly for my garden
It was fun and easy to assemble, looks great in my yard
My husband and I just had a new baby. The whole 2020 we could not do anything much with the garden because of my pregnancy. After the baby was born, I wanted to give my garden an upgrade so we thought of ways and materials to use to replace our old raised beds. We talked about using woods, which we did when we bought our house and 2-3 years later it was rotten bad. Somehow I happened to see Vego Garden while on Pinterest, the price is higher compare to buying woods but it will last way way longer than woods, so I purchased 4 of the 6 in 1 beds. My husband assembled all of it as the way I wanted. Took him a night for 4 beds and he said he was glad I purchased these because it was easy to put them together (he is not much of handyman). I was extremely happy when seeing the new beds in my garden and wanted more a couple more but my husband and his friend said I need to do well with these first before thinking of getting more, haha.
This raised bed was easy to assemble and has multiple different configurations. Ordering and shipping was no hassle, I received mine in early January with pre order. It looks really nice, can't wait to see what my garden will look like.
Was easy to put together. Love the look and height. Can’t wait to get some Tomatoes planted.