- 42" wide by 17" high round shape design; Elegant Look for backyard garden.
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7x longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far more longer than wooden raised beds.
- Healthier Roots, less bending down: At 17,” it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. The higher depth also required less bending down for more comfortable gardening.
- Easy to Assemble: Building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners
- Safety First: Round shape design with rolled edges, plus the rubber edging cover will improve safety even more.
- No Soil Contamination: Unlike chemical-treated wood or plastic, Aluzinc steel has micro amount of elements leach into soil during its whole life; even if it does, aluminum, zinc and steel are essential elements for soil.
Panels: Aluzinc steel with cream white corrosion resistant painting,
Fasteners: made from 304 special treated stainless steel;
Safety Edging: steel mesh covered by black color rubber
6 Aluzinc Panels
36+2 Sets of 304 Stainless Steel Bolts, Washers and Nuts
1 Set of Reinforce Rubber Safety Edging
1 Hand Wrench
1 User Manual
Diameter: 42" Height: 17"
Thickness: 0.6 mm
Volume: 13.6 cubic ft
Q: Why is 17” an ideal depth for raised beds?
Most raised beds are less than 12," which isn't enough for healthy roots to grow - especially when you're gardening in a fresh area where soil quality is poor. Deeper soil means deeper roots and happier plants. Many root plants, such as carrots, need extra height for the root to stretch, so 17" is optimal. Higher beds also mean you'll bend over less, saving your back.
Growing onions in it right now. Easy to put together and looks great!
I absolutely love my new 42" round garden raised bed. The round shape makes it super easy to plant seeds or plant starts. The installation instructions were easy to follow and the setup time took just under an hour. Make sure you follow the instructions and do not tighten the screws until the very end.
Very easy to put together and make for a very pretty garden.
I absolutely love this garden bed. I purchase one round and two of the multi-beds. I will be adding more next season. A breeze to put together- got the kiddos involved as well. Easy to fill. I love the protective rubber that goes around the top since my kiddos help with gardening I do not have to worry about them cutting themselves.
Love the color of the raised beds! Looks super cute in addition to pots or wooden raised beds.