- 32" Extra High: Enjoy the pleasure of No-Bending gardening with extra tall raised beds; optimal space for root to grow.
- 6-in-1 Modular Design: Versatile configurations fit any backyard space
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, it lasts 3-7x longer than regular galvanized steel beds, far longer than wooden raised beds.
- Healthier Roots, less bending down: At 32,” it’s the optimal depth for strong root growth. The higher depth also required less bending down for more comfortable gardening.
- Easy to Assemble: Building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners
- Safety First: Oval design with no sharp corners and a rubber safety strip over the edges
- No Soil Contamination: Unlike chemical-treated wood or plastic, Aluzinc steel has micro amount of elements leach into soil during its whole life; even if it does, aluminum, zinc and steel are essential elements for soil.
- 4 x Corner Panels,1 ft. long, 1 ft. wide, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 6 x Straight Panels, 1.5 ft. long, 0.6mm thickness, (Aluzinc steel with coating)
- 110+2 x Hardware (Stainless Steel 304 Fasteners),
- rubber safety edging, (Commercial grade reinforced rubber)
- hand wrench, and user manual.
Q: What’s a 6-in-1 Modular Design?
Vego Raised Beds have a modular design, which means you can assemble the beds into various configurations using the included panels. In the 9-in-1 set, we provide 4 corner panels and 6 side panels. Panels can be easily assembled by tightening the included nuts and bolts. Depending on your yard space, you can pick 1 configuration from the 6 designs.
Wow this bed is a big boy, I love the extra height it provides. Not only does it mean less bending over but also that I can really load it up with all kinds of hugelkultur friendly goodies.
Construction is more time consuming than the box indicates. It took 2 adults about 90 minutes to fully pull all the plastic lining off the panels, get everything bolted together, add the support bar, and then tighten everything with a power drill. The volume of waste plastic leftover was a little off-putting to me, there must not be another feasible option to protect the panels while packaging/shipping.
This bed looks great, I love the rubber edging both from a safety and an aesthetic perspective. Really a big step up form the wood based beds that have since rotted out on me. Looking forward to a more durable raised bed solution for years to come.
These raised beds are simple to put together, versatile in configuring to the shape that suits you, and they look great! It does take some time to peel all of the masking from the parts, and then bolt them together, but they're very much worth the investment. No more kneeling, bending, straining or breaking your back just to enjoy your garden!
Set up both beds within a few hours. Looking forward to years of gardening without back pain. We will certainly be adding more.